Submit a Post: Win a Signed Copy of Lazarus Awakening
Recently, I had dinner with best-selling author Joanna Weaver. You may be familiar with one of her books, Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. Joanna was a delight to meet and get to know. Her newest book (brand new in fact) by Waterbrook Press is called Lazarus Awakening. Here’s what it’s about:
You believe that God loves the world… but sometimes you wonder if He truly loves you. For many of us, moving the truth of God’s love from our heads to our hearts is a lifelong process. As we consider our inadequacies or grieve our shattered dreams, we find it difficult to believe that God cares for us personally.
In this life-giving book, Joanna Weaver shows you how to embrace the truth that Jesus loves you apart from anything you accomplish, apart from anything you bring. Just as He called Lazarus forth to new life, Jesus wants to free you to live fully in the light of His love, unbound from the graveclothes of fear, regret, and self-condemnation. Love is calling your name.
I thought it would be fun for us to try a little contest, so here it goes. To win a signed copy of Lazarus Awakening:
- Write a blog post on how love has changed you by this Friday, Feb. 11 (until midnight)
- Must be less than 500 words
- Submit as a Word doc to: samantha [at] samanthakrieger [dot] [com] Subject: Love Post
- The winner’s entry will be published as a guest post on this blog Monday, Feb. 14- Valentine’s Day, in addition to receiving the signed book
- All other entries will be considered as future guest posts
I can’t wait to see your submissions!